Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Member of the Family

It has been quite a while since I've updated this lovely blog and I want to apologize. Family, friends, strangers...my humblest apologies for not keeping you updated. I am going to make it up to you. I have been having a mini meltdown of sorts trying to figure everything out but I have reached a major turning point.
I am now, for the first time, a car owner.

 whats that? you want to see a picture?


She's a 2000 Nissan Maxima, 143k miles. This is my get to California vehicle and I cannot even begin to express how excited I am that this has finally happened. Now I need to get her fixed up and ready to go. As soon as the work is done, I'll be on the road!!

Oh and for all of you considering moving, don't shut off your cable until you know you're exact move date; unless of course you really enjoy the cafe down the street.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me more! Do you have an apartment or a job? If so, where! I'm so happy for you, boo :)

    ReplyDelete