Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Update Generalis

My latest moving quandary is whether or not to purchase a bike rack for my car.  They can be expensive (for one that will last cross country and beyond) and my parents have one I can use. But will I, AND my bike, be able to make it to their house (Indianapolis) without one??? Too many things to think about. Honestly!!

Well I got the news on my car. Not as good as I had hoped....looking like its between 2k and 2500 to fix up. About 500 more than I estimated. Oh well. Could always be worse.

On happier news, I went for my first run in a couple of days this evening. Went about 3.5 miles. I also realized that my pedometer UNDERestimates my distance. Quite exciting. This means that, at least in my head, I have been exercising MORE than I intended to. Not half bad!


For now, I'll sit in my apartment and reward myself with a glass of wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment