Sunday, August 19, 2012

Saco What?

So I had a fantastic final hurrah with my lovely lady friend, Alycia this weekend at the Saco River in Saco ME. I am quite upset that I was unaware of the existence of this wonderland. I had heard rumors but, I mean, there are just no words. If you have never visited Saco for a weekend trip I highly suggest, no, I insist, that you visit. Its a giant singles party more or less. On a beach. With a built in lazy river. What?!
Thank you Alycia for dragging me out for a mini mind blowing experience.
Moving on.**

Tomorrow morning my new baby is going to the shop for an estimate on the work we'll need to get her in solid running order for our cross country adventure. Rather nervous about it actually. I know I did as much research as possible, but nonetheless!

And seriously. Who's buying my furniture? I'm so close to getting rid of it all!! Help a girl out.

Update on the car tomorrow...promise:)

**Shout out to our new friends and baller neighbors from Saco : Derek, Dan, Jordan, JJ, Fallon, Ryan Mike, Nick and all you other crazy people who helped me drink enough to forget your names. Including but not limited to the girls who showed us the 'bathroom spot', our marine neighbor, our arrested neighbors, the peppermint schnapps girl, and the beach 2 girl with the pink suit. Thanks for my last northeast adventure before the big move!**

No comments:

Post a Comment