Saturday, November 12, 2011

Task One: Acquire Computer

So my dearly beloved laptop has reached the point in its life where it doesn't quite qualify as alive anymore. So in order to continue my journey towards California, I need to get another computer. The problem becomes, I have no idea where in the world to start!

Mac or PC? well I'm comfortable with PCs because its the only computer I've ever had and been thoroughly comfortable with. I know the in's and out's and the tricks. Macs are growing on me though. I have been using my roommates computer (BIG THANK YOU!!) to research, post blogs, and take care of the everyday necessities. It's a comfortable computer to use. And no worries or expense with viruses. Plus if I am returning to the video production world, a mac may be the wiser decision. But I really feel as though they are over priced and a little too delicate.

Other than getting back into production, I tend to use my computer for everyday online stuff, photo storage and word production. That's it. Anybody have ideas/opinions/anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment