Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bahston

Boston has been good to me. In fact, I have a slight love affair with this place. It's a city filled with strength, personality, and awesome sports teams. And fans. There are neighborhoods for any personality and so many students that its hard to be bored. There is a rich history and diverse population of any and all personalities. I even love the homeless guy that directs traffic on the exit ramp near the entrance to Storrow.  Its a city I would love to raise a family in.

But I'm only 23. I may have lived in a variety of different cities around the States and in Europe but there's still so much to do! Why then, when I have almost no responsibilities of adult life holding me anywhere would I not travel? Explore new places, new things, new people? I can always come back to Boston. I will always consider myself a large part Bostonian. However, its time for a change.

When I graduated from school I decided staying in Boston was the best decision for me since I loved the city and moving wasn't quite financially a serious option. However, trying to switch from student mode to job searching/adult mode has been a wee bit difficult. I mean the hardest part is finding a big kid job. I've gotten tired of not hearing responses from ANYONE. I also don't have the connections in Boston in the industries I would like to get into, event management and film.

I'm just ready for something new!!

No comments:

Post a Comment