Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Concept of Moving

Moving has been a very normal happening in my life from a very early start; I lived in five different places before graduating high school, my family has moved twice since then, I have lived in five different neighborhoods of Boston since coming up here for school and lets throw in a semester abroad for fun. The concept of moving really shouldn't worry me.

Butttt it does.

Moving with the family was always easy, mom and dad would pick a house, we'd move. Moving in Boston has been easy, I looked at a couple of apartments in the neighborhoods I liked, choose one, and paid friends (and boyfriends) in beer to help me move. LA is 3017 miles away (according to Google) and I've personally never been there. 

So why in God's name would I choose to move out there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment